February 14, 2019, 01:37 pm

Man taken to burn center after trying to rescue pets from fire at South Ogden home


 14-02-2019 1:37 PM

SOUTH OGDEN, Utah - A man was taken to a burn center with serious injuries after attempting to save several pets during a house fire in South Ogden. According to the South Ogden Fire Department, the fire broke out in the area of 4300 Jefferson Avenue shortly before 11 p.m. Wednesday....

Posted in:
KSTU Fox Utah
KSTU Fox Utah

This article was posted online by KSTU Fox Utah. Spot On Utah collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Northern Utah'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Utah, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category:




Counties in this region: