June 8, 2019, 11:34 pm

Garage fire injures one and spreads to parts of Woods Cross home


 08-06-2019 11:34 PM

A garage fire caused by electrical failure spread to the rest of a Woods Cross home early Saturday morning, reported by South Davis Metro Fire (SDMF). A mother and son were in the house when the fire started located at 1935 S 903 W in Woods Cross. Additionally, an unnumbered amount...

Posted in:
KUTV Utah
KUTV Utah

This article was posted online by KUTV Utah. Spot On Utah collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Northern Utah'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Utah, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category:




Counties in this region: